The Peninsula Environment Group (PEG) is a voluntary group promoting sustainable living in the Woy Woy area. Set up in 2008, PEG has organised talks, films, picnics, green living festivals, a solar panel buying scheme and local recycling guides. We are always interested in new members and ideas for new activities.
Currently our main activities (see links above) are:
1. managing the Woy Woy Environment Centre on Blackwall Rd
2. a food-buying cooperative that buys local and wholesale organic food
3. a community ecogarden in Moana St, Woy Woy.
4. a nature play group for under-5s
5. the biennial Woytopia Festival
6. the Rolling project: celebrating and promoting cycling
This website contains general and contact information about PEG and our projects. For upcoming PEG activities subscribe to our monthly mailing list (right) or visit our Facebook pages (below)…